Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Just the two of us...


Steven & Sarah, September 2003

 Honeymoon, Jackson Hole, Wy.... Go there!  
                                                                     
I few houses & a couple of years later in Lake Charles then moved to Boulder, CO in 2005

I really did love clearing my driveway of snow in Colorado 2006. It was beautiful living there. However, Steven & I wanted to start our family so we moved back home...


and had our amazing two sweet angels, Madeline Claire (May 2007) & Anna Katherine (Novemeber 2008)
I just summed up our 5 years of married life in 5 pictures!

1 comment:

  1. Sarah, I'm so happy I found your blog. I've been sneaking peaks on Fotki for months now checking out your pics and videos. (My favorite is Madeline trying to feed the dog!) Glad you're here. The girls are BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete