Saturday, October 1, 2011

September 2011

Wonderful month in CO...

Anna Kate started pre-school. No tears, such a big girl. Very proud of her. If anyone knows her, knows she can stand on her own very well!!!

Mimi and Papa came to visit! Always such a treat and look forward to them visiting us.

Uncle Joseph came to visit and arrived on my birthday. It was an amazing birthday...week, lots of celebrating with the family.


 Gift from Joseph... Friends purse! Goodwill is awesome.
 Louisiana Saturday night in Colorado!
 What?


 Steven and I celebrated our 8th year of marriage with a trip to Breckridge, alone. Thanks to Mimi and Papa for watching the kiddos.
 T-shirts!!!
The girls are growing up fast...


 The sunset from our deck... Thank you Judy for this picture.
I told Steven today during a little mountain drive... "it is so pretty here I almost can't look directly at it."
Don't worry family, it doesn't mean we don't get homesick and miss y'all like crazy!




1 comment:

  1. She looks so proud to be at school! What a sweet girl. I love your girls' hair, those curls are priceless! It looks like yall had tons of fun with Joseph...he cracks me up even in pictures...I miss that guy, we had some fun times at LSU ;) he has got to be the best uncle on the planet, for sure!

    And, I have to say, we're a little jealous over here that yall live in such a beautiful place, especially how that fall is here, I bet is so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete