Thursday, May 10, 2012

April 2012

In April we went from...
Snow to...
Kite flying to...
Opening day for the Rockies.

Easter time!

Family came to visit!

Then it was time for us to go see family in Louisiana...
This is the Lake Charles crew (my side)
Madeline loves to swing
 Mom and grandkids
 I am loving this baby. Miss him everyday.
 AK with granny.
 This cat is 19 years old. Born when I was in 8th grade.
 Hanging with uncle Joseph
 Chilling with daddy

 Can't get enough of Jacob. I held him every moment I could.
 T Marie and the girls
 John Paul and Madeline loved the pool
 Anna Kate loves her some babies... especially Jacob
 My last day with him
 Grandpa and Granny heaven!


 Me and my sister. Love you Kate.
 Therese dancing
 mom and dad's backyard

 AK enjoying the flowers.

Ruston crew (Steven's side)
Sophie time!
 With their almost gradated from high school cousin Olivia
 Mimi and Papa heaven!
 Mickey and Steven

One more thing... this is Madeline's favorite thing to do. She does this all the time, which has been named "upside downing"

No comments:

Post a Comment