Monday, February 18, 2013

Baby Girl Green Sprinkle

These two wonderful girlfriends, Ann and Jackie, threw me a diaper and wipes shower. It was 1st class and had such a great crowd of friends there. 
I don't know how to thank them enough. But I do know how important it is to have friends you consider family when you are far away from home.

And just for the record we don't have a name at this time. There is a list which I told my hubby he will be picking from when she comes into the world on March 6th!

2 comments:

  1. Sarah! You look great! How exciting to have another girl (blonde and curly-haired, I'm sure!)!!! I like the list of names idea ;) I'll have to keep that in mind for Mike next time, picking names is not fun for us bc we just don't ever agree. Can't wait to see her!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to know that you have two monogrammed outfits for at least two of those names.

    ReplyDelete