Sunday, March 17, 2013

Isabelle Reese Green
March 6, 2013
7 lbs. 6 oz.
19 1/2"

 
The morning of the c-section. Both Steven and I were so sick with a terrible cough and cold. But we were so excited to meet our little girl.
Good to have mom there by my side.
 Family of 5!
Snowed alot the next day after we brought Isabelle home. Daddy, granny and the girls made a snowman and a baby snow baby, complete with hat and passy.
She is so sweet and makes our family complete.
Welcome to the world Isabelle Reese.
We love you!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations Greens! And Welcome to the World Isabelle! You have the greatest mommy! What a sweet addition to a sweet family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!! She is sooo precious and I am glad you are doing so well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I just tell you how absolutely preciuos this child is? Just the most beautiful little angel. I'm telling you - if I believed in cloning - I would totally hit you and Steve up for your DNA! Beautiful girls. So happy Isabelle found her way to your loving arms. :)

    ReplyDelete