Friday, September 18, 2009

30 yrs young & 6 yrs of marriage!

In a little over a week I have turned 30 and Steven and I celebrated our 6th wedding anniversary!

Keeping it short and sweet, 30 is turning out to be wonderful. I have 2 amazing, healthy children and a devoted, adorable husband of 6 years. Life is good.

Upon looking for pictures to insert into this blog I started to realize how quickly 6 years goes by... Steven and I have been through a lot since we found each other. In the beginning, it was the road less traveled by and it has made all the difference (thank you Robert Frost, it sounds cheesy but it is so true).

Happy Anniversary to us, Steven. I can not imagine being with anyone else. You are truly an astounding father and friend. Much love and support to you, always.

September 20, 2003
Honeymoon: Jackson Hole, WY
Madeline Claire: May 22, 2007
Anna Katherine: November 12, 2008 I realize now that we need to take more pictures with the 4 of us! This was Easter 2009

2 comments:

  1. Happy Happy Birthday to you. I'm so excited that you've graduated to your 30s. Hope you guys got to celebrate a beautiful anniversary. The wedding photo is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday and Anniversary! Steven sure seems to be a keeper... you are too you know?

    ReplyDelete