Wednesday, October 14, 2009

We have been on the road so much these past 2 weeks...went to Colorado. Still uploading pictures. Here are some random ones before leaving for our vacation. Enjoy!
Happy Fall!

What is wrong with this picture? Anyone? Look closely Anna Kate is in John Paul's clothes and John Paul is wearing Anna Kate's clothes... identity crisis? Or Granny and Kate's idea? Honestly it took me several seconds to figure who was who. Those babies look so much alike.
Okay, so I know you are not suppose to play with matches but can I at least taste them?
Madeline is cooking with mommy. She loves to help with everything. Do they make toddler aprons?
This is my shirt when I was a baby. Anna Kate is about to pop out of it so I had to get one last picture to my "Future Rock Star". Plus the leg warmers (yes they are back in style I hear) are so cute on kiddos.
The girls are making a tent with Daddy. I wish Anna Kate's face was showing, she laughs so much at Madeline.

Madeline and mommy visiting Ruston to see Family...
The Green cousins: Emma, Olivia, Sophie, Anna Katherine & Madeline At Mimi and Papa's house in Ruston

1 comment:

  1. You had me completely fooled. I am AMAZED how much Anna Katherine and John Paul look alike. Are you just loving having Kate back in town? SO glad those babies are getting to grow up together.

    ReplyDelete