Friday, November 6, 2009

Being thankful



Being a bit sentimental and nostalgic this time of year I look at the simple things in life that I am thankful for...

Laughing and smiling faces of princess ballerinas on Halloween


 Picnics with the park on a sunny day with Grandpa and Granny and cousin John Paul


Rainy days


Families


Life long friendships:
Anna Kate with her Nanny Sarah's kiddos and Madeline


Princess Ballerina Kisses
d

Hugs from Mimi 

and love from Sisters
...don't think I did not tear up at this one!


No matter what is going, remember you do have many things to be grateful about in your life!

2 comments:

  1. That last picture is priceless! I too, was thinking about all the things I'm thankful for today. Your girls are too sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah, I LOVE this post. Your full heart is apparent. The picture of those two precious sisters looking out the window had me in tears too. (And HOLDING HANDS! Geez.)

    I love your header picture. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete