Monday, November 30, 2009

Then and Now


 Christmas 2008
Madeline (18 months) was a little tired of pictures by this time of the night I think. Anna Kate (1 month) was learning to love her anyway...she still loves to look at her big sister all the time!
I tried and failed on getting any "good" Christmas pics with their matching outfits. OH well, this is all I got pretty much.

 






2009
 Christmas Picture Session...rather, trying in vain to get Christmas pictures! It was so much easier this year though, no one cried or had a break-down! I think was a successful with just that fact.


 




3 comments:

  1. I mean... why stop with just 2 breathtakingly good looking children... see what else you can make!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so precious! Last year's pics are going to be among your favorite. This year's pics are amazing. Great photographic eye, Sarah, and abundantly cute subjects!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those girlies are capital P precious! Gram loved your Christmas card and wanted badly to touch Madeline's hair! He kept saying, hair and petting her! I think he has a crush!

    ReplyDelete