Monday, February 22, 2010

Avery Anna

I don't know how to start this post. I have been sitting here looking at my computer in grief unable to think clearly.

Avery Anna is no longer with us.
She was born in early December and on Sunday she passed away in a New Orleans Hospital.
She was a fighter.
Everyone did everything they could to help her.
Avery Anna is our niece I wrote about here in this post.

The sadness our family is feeling is so great and heavy.

"A life so brief,
A child so small,
you had the power to touch us all"

We love you Avery Anna. You will always be in our hearts.

3 comments:

  1. Sarah, I am so so sad to hear about your news of Avery Anna. I cannot begin to imagine what your family is experiencing. Please know that ALL of you remain in my prayers as you wander through this journey of grief and letting go. Love, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah, Your family will be in our thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah, so sorry to hear about little Avery Anna. It is unimaginable the sorrow your family must feel. I pray you all (especially her parents) can find peace and comfort in this. and thanks for leaving me some uplifting feedback- it really helps! :)

    ReplyDelete