Friday, February 26, 2010

Moving West

The house is sold and the boxes are in the moving truck headed for Denver! 
We are a huge mix of emotions right now (needless to say) and can't even begin to wrap my head around any of this right now.

Why leave family and friends in an area where people rarely move from, you ask?
#1 the j-o-b
#2 Because Colorado is an awesome place to live (lived there before without kids)
3# My hubby can use his 4-wheel drive in the snow...hopefully
(contrary to popular belief it doesn't snow there like people think)

For privacy sake, I will not say exactly where we are but I can tell you that all the houses look alike! I feel like I am in an Edward Scissor Hands neighbor.
We are renting a house because buying something is just too permanent for us. We really need to relax and feel out the area.

More to come when we actually get moved in and get the net up an running...
until then please wish us luck.

3 comments:

  1. Good luck and God bless!!! Hope the transition is a smooth one!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Sarah I had no idea!! I'm wishing ya'll luck and praying you can ease into the new area and have FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was wondering when this little move to the mountains was going to make the blog. :) Lots going on for you family these days, huh? Good for you to have the courage to follow your dreams. Wishing you safe travel and abundant blessings in your new chapter in Colorado.

    (Did you remember Michelle LaFargue? She's in Denver, too.)

    ReplyDelete