Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Let's go to the zoo

We went this amazing zoo in Colorado Springs set on a mountain side. 
I am not a supporter of zoos. I am a supporter of animals in their own environment and not caged up. So sad! However, I digress because this zoo was really good with the way their "zoo environment" was set up. 
We had a great time and I didn't get sad about the cages but once...maybe because it made my kiddos smile to see the animals in person and not in a book {sorry PETA}
The peacocks run around this huge zoo. One little guy found me interesting maybe because we were dressed the same :-) He even hit me with his plumes.

1 comment:

  1. First of all, ADORABLE background. Secondly, I feel the same way about zoos, but I just no I won't avoid them. That zoo looks awesome. I love the pic with Anna Kate on the insect. :) You guys look like you're having so much fun up there.

    ReplyDelete