Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Princess Party

The area we live has different little classes (aka "parties") for children about Madeline's age, Easter egg coloring, making flower wreaths, Mardi Gras masks, tropical fun ect.

This party was for Miss Princesses only! 
This is the whole reason people have girls, right- to dress them up in pink?! The dressing up part is one of her favorite things to do. She put on all her princess skirts with fairy wings in tow.
I had to get one of Anna Kate, a diva princess herself, with her big sis in the class party. AK wanted to stay really bad, poor thing.

She had her nails done, but not her hair the teacher said because she didn't want to mess up her crown. She also made that little bracelet on her right wrist. This gives me a great idea for a birthday theme next year :-)

I also wanted to give a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my friend Brie!
Have the best day ever as a new 31 year old. I am right behind ya.
Love you and miss you

1 comment:

  1. Oh my word, I gasped when I saw the thumbnail picture of her on my blogroll. SOOO CUTE!! Cracks me up that she wouldn't let them touch her har b/c of her tiara. Only a true princess would say that. :)

    ReplyDelete