Tuesday, May 11, 2010

I Heart COCO!

For Mother's Day Steven and I went to see Conan O'Brien, which is one of our favorite people!
He is such the entertainer. We had an awesome time. Thank you again Steven for a very memorable Mother's Day.
TBS is my new late night station when he goes on air this fall! Good Times!
This is right after I got to touch his arm! Woohoo! I was such the groupie at that moment :-)
In a way only Coco could entertain, this was 1 of his ridiculous outfits. He also wore the "Eddie Murphy Raw" outfit from Eddie's show in the late 80's - the purple wild leather suit.

This was his tour bus...not sure what my head is doing but we had to take the pic fast before some type of security would come.
Again groupie alert!
Not to mention this was out first date since we moved to Colorado, so thanks to Uncle C and Aunt S for keeping the girls.

2 comments:

  1. I've never seen you like this over a star... you touched his arm? woohoo!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very jealous. I'm sure The Coco was at peak awesomeness.

    ReplyDelete