Wednesday, September 22, 2010

September -Fun Family Time!

I can't believe September is almost over! Another busy month for us.
Steven and I celebrated our 7th wedding anniversary.


Madeline's first day of school- all smiles! Whew, I was a little nervous of the tears but she did great!

Here's some Alexandria Zoo pics from our camera
Cutest little niece, Baby T, look at this kissable face
 Mom and Dad's heaven:

Ruston Trip
Emma and me
Olivia and Anna Kate
Proud Papa, surprise pic! Your welcome Papa :-)
Joseph came up to Ruston to visit

These 2 pics are from the ride home from Ruston, La to Colorado - kids got bored and started finding things to do (or pick) on the long ride home.

Highlands Ranch Days (hometown's historic festival)
This is held where the original "Highlands Ranch" still stands and is a working ranch, not to mention the mansion. Loved learning the history of this amazing place.
Birthday Time. Steven and Madeline made a cake. It was so yummy!
I turned 31 years old which sounds like an adult, grown-up age but, I really don't feel like that :-) 

My Anna Banana came to visit from Italy. So good to see her. She is a little tan, I am NOT and looking a little tired in this pic. Great visit though.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Anniversary! Happy Birthday! Happy family visits!

    Anna Kate with finger in nose and Madeline with sunglasses are my favorite pics for this post. (And your awesome wedding shots.) Glad you guys are enjoying the cool weather.

    ReplyDelete