Tuesday, September 7, 2010

What an August

Literally have not stopped the past several weeks.
Mom and dad came to visit for a wonderful 8 days!
Then last week we went to visit Mimi and Papa and the rest of the crew in Ruston, LA.
We also met mom and dad and the Dawsons at a half way point at the Alexandria Zoo
Just got back and still unpacking
Whew!

When I looked to see if Steven or I have downloaded any pics from August there were none...
still in our camera.
Will show them once we sit down and actually get those pics organized.


This is all I have of some good times at the Alex Zoo (thanks to dad):

This is what Anna Kate did to the walls and front door last night:
I used a whole Magic Eraser and it still on there. Ahhhh! 

Again, once the millions of pictures are downloaded I will update this blog.

2 comments:

  1. Even though it was so short, it was wonderful! I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a lot of blonde! All those kids are so precious! (I don't believe in a million years magic eraser couldn't erase the crayon! Have you tried goo gone?)

    ReplyDelete