Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Jan 2011




Today was a big day for all of us!
We closed on a house today. In which made Madeline start a new preschool, also today. Anna Kate went to her first little child care center this morning (mainly because we needed peace for the closing, no one wants a wild 2 yr old around). My poor kids we keep moving, this house though we will stay in if we can help it!

We have not uploaded the million of pics on our camera in 2 months but, I think we will sometime this year.
I will post the wonderful holiday memories soon. 

PS: I just noticed the mess in the background behind the kids. 3 yr old + 2 yr old= forever a mess :) One day when they are moved out I will miss their messy little ways.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on the new house!!!! Sorry we missed seeing you while you were in. Those girl are just beautiful, and I've yet to spot the 'mess' you were referring to in the photo. Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete