Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Life in slow motion

Okay so we closed on the house last week. Are we moved in yet? Yes and No! Steven and I have both been carrying boxes and the awkward things in our vehicles since the closing to the house.

Steven has been working non-stop since last week and because of that we have not been able to move the big stuff. Sha baby he wants to just have his family settled. Oh, I just love him for the man he is and the father he is. However, life does move in slow motion, at times, and because of that it makes me appreciate what all we have to be thankful for...

I am thankful to be able to move into a "new to us home". I am thankful we get to live in a place we both dreamed about living. I am thankful we have family and friends that loves and supports us. It was not an easy decision to move far away. But we went for it and now, glad we did. Still get homesick but if that is worst that this move brings I will take it.

PS This is not the view from our new house...I wish. This is just a picture I found in our file since we have no pictures downloaded of the house or the past 2 months for that matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment