Thursday, January 21, 2010

70 degrees in January...a complete 180

For those of you who don't live the south it has been warm! My a/c kicked on today, I was sad to say the least. For those of you who know me, know I enjoy the cold, maybe because it is such a luxury in this neck-of-the-woods.
We have decided to embrace the southern air and have little artists at work with sidewalk chalk:



A serious artist at work: do not disturb
"I draw someting for yooouuu mama."
Too bad I can't cut out the concrete and save all my drawings from Madeline.


Ohhh soooo sweeeet, sisters hugging!


...and it turned a little ugly toward the end of the death-grip hug :-)


Pee-pie! (never spelled that before)
Anna Kate's eyes match the color of the playhouse door. Love it! Our blue-eyed, blonde hair sweetheart. I had to throw this in the post.



Like father, like daughter...eating her favorite thing, apples!!! To be completely honest, I think her favorite thing is chips but, her 2nd favorite is probably apples.



4 comments:

  1. Sooo cute... your girls are adorable!! We have been enjoying finally being able to go outside too... except my boys seem to go straight to the mud puddles and dirt!! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stop it! You big tease... don't move!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that last picture!! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete