Friday, March 5, 2010

Sea of Boxes

We are here in the "new" house, living upon a sea-of-boxes!
Leaving the home where we brought our children to and absolutely loved was not in anyway easy. I cried pretty much all day on the day we closed. However, our calling is to Colorado, which I am finding out (again) why! The mountains, the weather, the events, the parks, ect... we are settling in just fine. 
No pics just yet and I barely have a get wireless connection right now. 

Moving 1/3rd across the country was "easier" than I thought. Of course there is always a story, we were 3 hours away from Denver (after 13 hrs on the road), on the way up here when our 4x2 rear-wheel SUV did not do great in the snow storm in the New Mexico/ Colorado boarder so, we had to stay in a $49 night motel (first 1 we saw off the interstate). Can we say worst shower I have ever taken in that room. Yuk! The beauty of it was that we had to stop, breath and watch the snow fall - watched our children dance in it. As I secretly wept missing my family and friends already, I knew that this is what was meant to be. Our girls have done wonderful and are such a treat to me everyday.
Love, love, love, you family and friends! Thinking of yall everyday. Kate, I am waiting for that EXCITING phone call when little James David appears! :-} I can not wait to kiss and hold him (or her, I hope :-0 lots of clothes for the girl your way ), very soon! Peas and Love, your Colorado native - by heart <3 - I  tell mom and dad it was them that introduce us to the Rockies years ago. Great place to visit and vacation! Hint, hint :-)

1 comment:

  1. So happy you're taking such a big leap to live your dream. Denver is a lucky place to host such a precious family.

    ReplyDelete