Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Moving Day pics

The only 2 pictures I have right now from the move. My awesome aunt took them while she was helping us out on the moving day. Luckily I have 2 sets of aunt and uncles in the area and cousins that are so precious to us up here.
This is me trying to hide my tiredness behind the smile in the back of our house. The snow is almost gone by now...I think we will get some soon this week :-)

Madeline and Anna Kate are beyond tired in this one. My aunt took them on a trail literally behind our home  for several hours while the moving guys were there. Like she said, if this were spring the grass would so green and the flowers plenty. But, this is March where spring is weeks away. 
The Rockies are there in all their beautiful glory. I drive around in awe...I can't believe we are here. Love it! The air is clean (and thin :-)) and the scenery  is unbelievable.

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous! I can't wait to see what spring looks like! I hope you are all settling in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love Colorado! I hope all is going well with unpacking and setting up shop :)

    ReplyDelete